October 19, 2013

So. Much. Hair!!!

I never imagined myself with a house full of little girls.

And I've discovered this is might be why; there is so. much. hair. to be done in this house!!! Which might be a little like the Lord's sense of humor- I don't have a clue what to do with hair. As if that wasn't painfully apparent before I had kids, now it shows up on my 3 little lovelies. Every day. Just yesterday, the man of the house, who also happens to be a client of Nielson's Boutique, commented to a friend that sometimes I spend 40 minutes doing hair in the mornings. Now that's a bit of an exaggeration. (Except for about 4 times a year on holidays and other picture worthy days). Let's maybe average it out to about 20 minutes a day. Unless you factor in the super special days when I actually comb do something with my own hair.

SO MUCH HAIR!!!!
I don't know how women did it before youtube.

(If you look closely, you'll understand why I take only partial credit for this hairstyle:)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails