July 6, 2012

Life Lately

If these shots don't spell summer for you, I don't know what does.  I think I'd be happy if the carefree laid back days of summer never ended.  I think I appreciate the freedom, flexibility and relaxed days of summer even more than my kids do.  What's better than the pool in the morning, afternoons reading together, popsicles before bed, and hours of family fun?  No wonder summer is my favorite season.  And we've been soaking it up this summer.  Every.Little.Minute.

My favorite little hipster playing at the park in her birthday outfit from her cousins.



Sophia Waterskiing!!!

If Sophia can do it, Noah can too!

We.LOVE.Summer!

First summer of Tball for Noah.  He loves it beyond belief.  After his first day (in 90+ heat), he said, "I could play for 40 more hours!"  He is his father's son!

Too many hours in the car!  This must have been somewhere around Lincoln, NE.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails