June 27, 2009

Noah's First "Real" Haircut

Let me be honest.  I am just not in the mood to write.  But what a dilemma this poses.  It is currently my time for "hobby time."  For the first time in weeks (and that's no exaggeration), I have finally been granted some time for myself.  Lest I leave my husband sounding like a controlling, fascist dictator-type, we've been traveling and visiting family and there just hasn't been much alone time for anyone.  (Which I have finally matured enough to realize that I need to keep my sanity.)  So nows my time.  That means time for what, oh the luxuries!  There always seems to be a list a mile long and sometimes it's hard to prioritize just what needs to be crammed into my sacred "alone time."  And then, what do I do when I'm attempting to write more and I just don't feel in the groove at the scheduled time?

The answer: leave you with pictures instead!  After all, isn't a picture worth a thousand words, anyway?  And let me just say, I have some good ones from this month.  I won't bombard you with all of them at once- I don't want to pull out all my best material at once! :)  But here are the first from the beginning of this month, and in the next couple of days I'll try and post more from our travels home.



This was the before look.  Just call him "Birdman".  I can almost smell the product in his hair just through the picture!  This was taken one week before I finally found time (ie: caved in) and got him a real haircut.

Concentrating oh so hard for this haircut!

Haircut chairs have come so far since I was a kid!


The after look

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails