June 11, 2007

Single Parenting

So it seems I've (Amy) survived a week as a single parent- and I'm SO glad I don't have to do it all the time! The week has actually gone much faster than I thought it would, but I realized today that I'm thoroughly exhausted. (I had this thought while I was trying to unsuccessfully take a nap while both kids were telling me they didn't want to take naps this afternoon!) We've had a busy and productive week. Noah is now sleeping basically from 7pm to 7am, and Sophia wants to be outside every possible minute! We've been to the mall, the grocery store, on playdates, to church, to the library, and tomorrow we're headed to the pool. We went out for dinner tonight, and it was AWESOME to not have to clean up any dishes afterward! Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pictures of our adventures.




Noah's version of the Lazy Boy


Smiley Boy!

Thank God for thumbs! Noah has finally found his, and this is what's allowed him (ie: me) to sleep through the night.

Sophia "rides" her "bite".


Summer Girl

Whee!!!








1 comment:

Julie said...

Okay...this is getting a little scary...but Leona has the SAME dress AND the SAME shirt as Sophia!!! Hope your trip went well! Talk to you soon! Love,

Jules

Related Posts with Thumbnails